What if applying for a job was as easy as filling up a shopping cart online?
NinjaJOBO is your trained assassin: automating your job hunt, so you can get on with your life.
I built this system to take some of the pain out of the painful tedium that typifies the modern online job search. It actually became something like a fun puzzle for me. For fun, you should check out this cover letter that I wrote.
- NinjaJOBO scrapes many job boards and company job portals for job postings.
- It then scores job descriptions based on user-defined keywords and ranks them.
- To apply to the jobs listed, users need only to check the boxes and then hit "apply".
- The robot will go to the company's back-end applicant tracking system (ATS) and fill in all of the user's information automatically (Education, Job History, etc).
- NinjaJOBO is smart, choosing a resume and cover letter that most closely matches the job description.